With another Farnborough International Airshow in the books, reporters are turning our eyes towards the future and already beginning to prepare for next year’s Paris Airshow. But before we close the book on our time in the UK, we wanted to make sure you know where to find all of our coverage.
All of our Farnborough stories can be found in one place by clicking here. That includes web stories filed from the show floor, as well as three weeks of paper stories built around the show. Anything interesting that happened at the show, you’ll find there.
Defense News also did a pair of audio hits from the Farnborough media center, both of which are now online for your listening pleasure:
- A clip about the F-35 for BBC Radio 4’s “PM” program. You can find the audio for that by clicking here; the piece begins around the 34:55 mark and lasts for five minutes.
- An appearance on the “Aviation Xtended” podcast, talking generally about Farnborough and the US presence on the ground there. You can listen online or download the episode on iTunes. Defense News appears at the 58:40 mark on the show.
- You can also check out our new Defense News Minute, with an F-35 focus, by clicking here.
Overall, it was a great show. Thanks for giving us your time. And as always, keep it peeled to DefenseNews.com for the latest news and analysis of the defense world.
Latest posts by Aaron Mehta (see all)
- A Look at F-35 Close Air Support Tactics Development - December 8, 2014
- We Now Know Why The F-117 Is Still Flying - November 10, 2014
- The F-35A Might Be Late. And It’s Because of the A-10. - October 31, 2014